Safe Haven Icons

Pthalate-Free

Learn how Norwex makes your home a Safe Haven

Mold and Mildew Stain Remover

( 184 )
Love it
Item#: 403466
$23.99
Our highly effective stain-fighter is your new best friend.
:: moreless
355 ml / 12 fl. oz.
  • Problem & Solution

    Problem
    You’ve removed the mold and mildew that had gradually built up in your shower, but the ugly stains still remain. What’s the best way to get rid of unsightly mold and mildew stains without resorting to harsh cleaners, like chlorine bleach, peroxide or ammonia, which can burn your skin and irritate eyes, lungs and air passages?

    Solution
    Our environmentally friendly Mold and Mildew Stain Remover effectively eliminates even the toughest mold and mildew stains from all types of surfaces, both indoors and out. And because it contains absolutely no harmful chemicals, it’s completely safe for your family as well as the planet.

  • How To Use
    • Apply generously and directly to mold and mildew stain.
    • Wait until stains disappear and rinse. Heavy mildew buildup may require longer contact time or multiple cleanings.
    • If the stain persists, re-apply product as needed, wait 10 minutes and scrub area with EnviroCloth® or Bathroom Scrub Mitt and rinse clean with water.
    • Rinse immediately after use on rubber, plastic, wood and vinyl.
    • Safe for surfaces including tile, sealed grout, porcelain, natural stone, laminate, glass, plastic, vinyl, stainless steel, wood and concrete.
    • This product may not be able to remove stubborn mildew stains that are embedded in hard water deposits, old grout or silicone caulking.
    • Always test in an inconspicuous area first.
  • Features & Benefits
    • Effectively removes any mold or mildew stain from a variety of surfaces
    • Great for patio furniture, picnic tables, shower curtain liners, and much more 
    • Removes even the most stubborn stains
    • Contains environmentally friendly and biodegradable ingredients
    • Gentle preservative is GMO- and gluten-free
  • Did You Know?
    • Exposures to chlorine gas, even at low levels, can irritate mucous membranes and cause coughing and breathing problems; burning, watery
    eyes and a runny nose. Higher levels can lead to chest pain, vomiting, severe breathing problems, fluid in the lungs and pneumonia.

    (http://www.state.nj.us/health/eoh/cehsweb/bleach_fs.pdf)

Safe Haven Icons

Pthalate-Free

Learn how Norwex makes your home a Safe Haven