Norwex Napkins Made from 50% Recycled Materials
What’s ultra-convenient and helps you clean up the world every time you clean your plate? Our Norwex Napkins made from 50% recycled materials, of course! Each set is made from the equivalent of fi ve recycled plastic bottles (500ml). And they have everything you love about our Norwex Microfi ber, like our BacLock®* self-cleansing agent and those extra-fine fibers that absorb and hold spills and dribbles so much better than anything else. Plus they’re much more sustainable and affordable than paper towels or napkins.
Size: 43.2 cm x 31.8 cm / 17" x 12.5"
• Use at mealtimes to reduce the use of paper towels.
• Both sets work in any place setting.
• Earth friendly—each Norwex Napkin made from 50% recycled materials is constructed of 1.25 500 ml recycled plastic bottles.
• Each set of four contains a total of five 500 ml recycled plastic bottles.
• Save money and protect the environment by reducing paper towel and paper napkin consumption
• The BacLock* in the cloth—our micro silver antibacterial agent—goes to work to self-purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within the cloth within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
• Quick-drying so they’re ready to use again soon.
• Textured finish adds elegance and durability.
• Neutral slate and peacock colors make an elegant statement by themselves, or may be combined for a fresh look.
• Each set accommodates a typical family of four.
• Every day it takes about 51,000 trees and 60 million gallons of water to supply North America’s paper towel habit.
• A family of 4 uses more than 3000 paper napkins a year (2/person/day).